- USE SMART SEARCHES -- strong key words and limit domains -- site:gov, or site:org, or information Databases
- EVALUATE THE WEBSITE --
who created it?, what was the purpose, when was it updated?
- Keep track of your sources.
- When taking notes, put quotation marks around quotations.
- For more help, including an online outline maker, visit: http://www.crlsresearchguide.org/
- If you Cite your sources, Use EASYBIB --it's easy. Create an account and you can open it anywhere.
COUNTRIES --INFORMATION AND NEWS
SIERRA LEONE HISTORY (Wikipedia Article posted from Princeton)
Feel free to add your resources to the comments box.
SURVEY OF SITE USEFULNESS
Search like this if you want only results from organizations:
["south africa" apartheid site:org] Quotation marks around "South Africa" tell Google that you want to see those words together, not separated.
You can add a words such as "timeline" or "video" to your search