MR. SOSSA'S CLASS LINKS
· WWI on BBC-- http://www.bbc.com/ww1
· The Guardian-- http://www.theguardian.com/world/firstworldwar
· The Guardian Interactive Documentary-- http://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2014/jul/23/a-global-guide-to-the-first-world-war-interactive- documentary
· The History Channel-- http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-i
GETTING THE MOST FROM GOOGLE
Life After Databases:
Check the author of every site. Google them to see their credentials. Do they have a bias?
Do they list their sources?
- Limit to colleges or universities or government sites site:edu or site:gov or site:museum
- Sample Search "zeppelin*" WWI site:gov
- Use an asterisk * to show that you want results with singular and plural Zeppelin* (* is a wild card).